Release 0.4

I’ll be honest, I didn’t really do much for this release. My pull request from a long time ago for the DOMdiffing library is still open. I think Pomax just gave up on this and decided to just leave it.

Posted in open source

An Open Source Contribution

I’ve been working on my side project that I discussed in┬ámy last post, and so far it has been going pretty well. I was working on the portion of my project that shows what the weather is using an external

Posted in open source

A Current Side Project

As a change of pace from things, I won’t bore you this week with the details of what is happening in the DOMdiffing project. I’ll do that early next week. Instead, I’d like to talk about a current side project

Posted in open source

Release 0.3

I’ll be honest, I didn’t do a whole lot for this release. I did try and make an effort to work on the DOM diffing library, but I didn’t end up putting to much work into it. I currently have

Posted in open source

First impressions of Brackets

After talking about the editor Brackets in class, I decided to give it a try. I’m already very happy with the editor I currently use (which is NetBeans), but after seeing one particular feature that it had in class, I

Posted in open source

Release 0.2

In regards to my last post about finishing something before release 0.2, I did not manage to do that. It was a bit more difficult than anticipated so it won’t be included in this release. For this release, I worked

Posted in open source

Quick update before release 0.2

So I finished writing some qUnit test cases for the DOMdiff library that are now in Pomax’s repo. The pull request can be found here. The reason It only has 2 commits, is that I had to rebase all of

Posted in open source